Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New music coming out soon!

This year has been full of great music and June will be no different. I have been waiting to hear from these artists and the anticipation is killing me.


Ledisi - Pieces of Me - 6/14
Starting the month off is Ledisi with her follow up to Turn Me Loose. The title track is a empowering song explaining exactly who she is. "Shut Up" is another great song to haters to keep her name out of their mouths. She is having an online listening party on June 9th. Click here to listen.




Jill Scott - The Light of the Sun - 6/21
I have been waiting for this album for so long. Jill has posted snippets of some of the songs and they sound good so far. She's going on tour this summer with Mint Condition, Anthony Hamilton, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Doug E. Fresh. Needless to say I will be in attendance. Jill and Anthony both put on great shows so I know it will be good.



Kindred the Family Soul - Love Has No Recession - 6/28
Kindred has left Hidden Beach as well moving on to Shancie for their new album. The first single, "You Got Love" is catchy and the video is a nice complement to the song. I'm looking to hear more tracks because I wasn't a big fan of their last album.


If you know of other albums that are coming out this month, let me know. Always looking for new music to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment